When they said, “Let’s go to the house of God,” my heart leaped for joy.
Psalm 122:1 (MSG)
I might add to that verse: “But, I was disheartened when they said that we couldn’t.”
We know. We miss church too.
Of course, Wednesday nights will not be able to resume on April 1st, as we originally thought.
You might ask, “so, what ARE we doing?
* Sunday morning message is live streamed at 11:00 A.M. on Facebook: BridgeWay Church STL
* After the message Miss Kristy will have something awesome for the kids on Facebook.
Then, as quickly as possible, it will be posted here on our website, and on our YouTube channel: BridgeWay Church STL.
* Everyday at noon we are going to pray
(and fast lunch if you would like) for this virus to end and for the good news of Jesus to keep going out.
* On Good Friday we are all going to take communion at 7:00 PM
* We WILL celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus
whether it’s on April 12th or not.
Until we come together again, remember:
Pray with Faith ~ Act with Wisdom ~ Live with Joy