Every Sunday morning at 9:30, we gather for Sunday School. Sunday School is an opportunity to delve deeper into the word in a small group setting. We currently have 5 Sunday School classes available:
Toddlers–For those walking through Age 2–Taught by Erika Welker.
The Toddlers are currently learning about:
- Jesus Loves Zacchaeus
- February 9–Zacchaeus Meets Jesus
- February 16–Jesus Forgives Zacchaeus
- February 23–Jesus is Zachaeus’s Friend
PreTeen–For those in grades 5 and 6–Taught by Alex Stamey.
The PreTeen Class is currently learning about:
- February 2–Prayer is Talking to God
- February 9–Praying for Help
- February 16–Worship in Prayer
- February 23–Praying for Others
The Teens Class is taught by Pastor Richard Stamey
The teens are currently learning about:
- No Compromise
- January 26–Committed to God’s Way
- February 2–Strong Under Pressure
- February 9–Humble Before God
- February 16–Focused on Eternity
- February 23–Taking God At His Word
Solid Rock–One of our Adult Classes–Utilizes the Assemblies of God Radiant Life Curriculum–Taught by Phil Adler and JW Laycock.
Current topics in the Solid Rock class include:
- Letters to the Thessalonians
- January 19–Entrusted with the Gospel
- January 26–Stand Firm in Christ
- February 2–Holiness and Hope
- February 9–Children of the Light
- February 16–Overcoming Satan’s Schemes
- February 23–Kept by God’s Power
Friends–Our other Adult Class–Taught by Jean Mayers who selects her own themes and series.
Currently, the Friends class is studying 1 Timothy